If you are unable to attend a shareholders’ meeting, you have three options
for voting, as shown on the form included in the notice folder:
- Vote by post: tick the box “I vote by post”; you may also tick the boxes for
any resolutions you do not approve of.
- Give proxy to the Chairman of the Meeting: all you have to do as a
shareholder is to sign and date the form at the bottom, without otherwise
filling it out. In this case, the Chairman will vote in favor of all the
resolutions already submitted and approved by the Board of Directors, and
against any resolutions submitted that are not approved by the Board of
- Give proxy to your spouse or to another Ingenico shareholder. In this case,
tick the relevant box, then fill in the name or business name of your proxy.
Whichever option you choose, you must send the appropriate documents at least
5 days prior to the date of the meeting to Service Actionnaires d’Ingenico Group
– CACEIS Corporate Trust – Service Assemblées Générales Centralisées – 14, rue
Rouget de Lisle – 92862 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex 9, France.
- If you hold registered shares, send the form.
- If you hold bearer shares, send the form and the certificate of
participation issued by your financial intermediary.